- sasa999Asked on March 18, 2013 at 05:32 AM
1. How make All new submissions public. Automaticaly by default.
2. I need that they can be accessed by ImportHtml. But =ImportHtml("url","table",1) does not show any results
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Share Form's Submissions Page
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 06:50 AM
1. Sharing submissions page or making it public is pretty easy, here's a guide: How to Share Form's Submissions Page
2. You can check my response on this thread: http://www.jotform.me/answers/193182-ImportHtml-for-submissions-table#1
- sasa999Answered on March 18, 2013 at 06:57 AM
[quote]1. Sharing submissions page or making it public is pretty easy, here's a guide: How to Share Form's Submissions Page[/quote]
That is how they MANUALY make shared.
I ask how to make any new submission public shared by dafault ?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 07:26 AM
Yes, when you shared your form publicly all new submissions made to the form will be automatically shared as well.
Like any other services, we have to protect every user form submissions and its data so we can not just make it automatically shared by public. That's too risky. You all have the rights to your data, so it is your will to shared it publicly which requires a few steps which I have just provided above.
Thank you for your understanding!