- ctphotoAsked on March 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I have it set up as firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com but I only get the first one. Is this correct?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM
If you have them added to the form as Multiple Recipient. You should separate them by comma then space. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
After changing the settings and if the second email address still don't receive the notification, I would suggest you to check this guide: How to setup email alerts to prevent "emails not being received" issues.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I'm sorry. I have just checked your form and the reason is that you have all the notifications use for Send Email After Submissions Conditional Logic but only added the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please kindly check and add the second email address using the same method, comma then space.
- ctphotoAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 01:17 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 01:18 PM
You are welcome! Have a great day!