- jeffreyk8Asked on March 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM
My forms dont send to email after they are submitted (I have all the alerts configured) it used to work on my old form but stopped so i decided to make a new one but it still wont work. People pay but they go to pending. Form url http://www.jotform.com/form/10853501594
Thanks in advance!Page URL:
- allanftdAnswered on March 29, 2011 at 02:59 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Majority of pending submissions happen for two reasons:
1) the payment was submitted and is still being processed by our payment gateway partners such as Paypal or Authorize.net. If payment has been received, you can go ahead and accept submission manually by selecting the particular pending transaction and clicking "Complete Submission"
2) the transaction was abandonded by would-be customers while filling out the form.
The following links may help you understand pending submissions better:
In your case, it is most probably the first reason. But I understand your concern regarding the delay in processing your submission. I shall inform our programmers about this to check if there is something wrong with your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 29, 2011 at 10:04 AM
You have PayPal integration in this form. That means the emails will only be sent after the payment is completed. Just submitting the form will not trigger emails.
You can see those unfinished submissions on the Submissions page using the "Pending Submissions" button on the toolbar.
If you are sure these people paid but the submission is still on the pending submissions, it could be a problem on PayPal settings. Do you have anything on the PayPal Profile -> Instant Payment Notifications page?
- jeffreyk8Answered on March 29, 2011 at 09:13 PM
No i do not, should i? And if i should what should the settings be?
Thanks for all your help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 30, 2011 at 03:21 AM
Can you confirm first that all those pending transactions that you have in your submissions page have successfully made payment to your paypal account?
By default if you did not set anything then it should be fine. You should also receive email notifications from Paypal that you received payment from someone. Can you verify this as well if you received email notices from Paypal that you have received payment?
- jeffreyk8Answered on March 30, 2011 at 02:55 PM
Yes they are all received and i do receive emails from paypal.
- jeffreyk8Answered on March 31, 2011 at 04:35 PM
Any answer? I receive emails from paypal and they are all processed but nothing goes to my email and they show up as pending on jotform.
- brx250Answered on April 02, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Thank you for choosing JotForm!
Our administrators will be looking into this further. For the meantime, go ahead and manually submit your pending submissions. We will try to determine the cause of the problem and hopefully straighten it out as soon as possible.
Albert | JotForm Support
- jeffreyk8Answered on April 05, 2011 at 07:21 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 03:03 AM
Can you confirm that you're still experiencing this email problem?
- titohandemAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 05:35 AM
I am experiencing the same problem. I only set up a contact form for my website. When i fill in the form in my website i do not receive any notifications on my e.mail account that a form was submitted, and need to log in into jotform to know this.
I did different forms and all have the same problem.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 06:38 AM
I noticed that you placed a condition in your notification.
It is stated in your condition that when an email is filled, the notification should send to titobissau[at]hotmail.com, otherwise it should send to info[at]deliciousportugal.com.
Can you verify that your notifications are neither being sent to those addresses? You may also need to check your junk mail folder.
I have also checked your email logs and it shows that all of the emails were sent successfully.
Hope this helps
- titohandemAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 03:40 AM