- jacksmith1Asked on March 18, 2013 at 03:39 PM
all filepicker urls are linking to http://jotform.com/%3Ca%20target="_blank" href=
I think your A href tags are broken
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 07:26 PM
I am getting the correct links in my email alerts. Example:
<a target="_blank" href="https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/7UzKGdKfRfmSQrBTDyCt" rel="nofollow noopener">test.png</a>
Is there are any specific steps to reproduce the issue?
Also, please note that the Filepicker.io tool will not fork for accepting PDF files. At this time our integration can accept text/* and image/* file types only. You can use standard Singe Upload & Multiple Upload tools to accept PDFs.
- jacksmith1Answered on March 18, 2013 at 07:44 PM
see attachment as an example. basically any files uploaded to filepicker, on jotform the urls are now broken
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Thanks for reporting. I can confirm the problem on form's submissions page. It's now forwarded to our developers for a quick resolution. You will be informed here once it's fixed.
Thanks a lot!
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Problem couldn't be replicated, ticket is cancelled,
On my forms page :
On submissions page :
On email notification :