- onevoiceAsked on March 29, 2011 at 09:50 AM
I would like to set up a simple Match Captcha type question for my form. Basically I want to ask a question like "What it 3 + 4?". Then I want to have the answer field set to "7", so that only the number 7 will be accepted. Is there a way to do this? If not, please considering adding the option to pre-set a specific anwser to a field.
Thanks a head of time. I love this product!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 29, 2011 at 09:36 PM
Unfortunately as of now there is no match captcha type available in JotForm.
I have this added to our feature request list and our development team will
look into it.
For the meantime you might want to use Conditions to create a field similar
to the match captcha.
Please try the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Add a Text Field, the label for this field is the question (e.g. What is 3+4)
3. You have the option to set this field as Required by enabling it from
the Properties. To only accept numbers for this field
choose Numeric in the Validation.
To add the Condition:
1. Choose the "Setup and Embed" from the tabs
2. Click on 'Conditions'
3. Choose from the Conditional Logic available in the wizard
4. In the next section you will then set the condition for the field
(e.g If "Question Field" Equals to "7")
Further information on how Condition works can be found here.
Hope this helps