- dmitchAsked on March 19, 2013 at 06:34 PM
I just noticed today thatusers who came to my site and submitted a form were logged into the jotform inbox but were never emailed to me.
Have I missed setting something up?
The url is obsequy.org if neededPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 07:01 PM
I have checked the e-mail addresses on your account and was not able to find a problem on our system.
I cloned one of your forms and added my e-mail address as well as yours.
I submitted a test submision and here is what I received:
Did you receive the notification?
If not, here is a guide that can help you with that:
Please pay special note to the whitelisting of the IPs and Domains.
Let us know the results!
- dmitchAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 07:05 PM
I did get that notification - though the ones in my jotform inbox i never got. However it seems to be working now. I do want to change the email address the messages are being sent to. from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank for your help.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 07:09 PM
I included both addresses on my test. I noticed that one of your forms was directed to the second address. Simply make the change on the wizard and it should work.
Here is a guide to help you with that:1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Change the address, Click "Finish" and Save your form.Please let me know if you need further assistance!