- BJAZZAsked on March 20, 2013 at 01:47 AM
I want to change just the name of the: clear form and the print button.
The submit button was easy but the 2 others ...????? :)
Can I do this with an injection??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 05:54 AM
You can change them by using the full source code on your web site. Here are the details:
It might be possible to change it with Inject, but I am not sure how.
- BJAZZAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 10:31 AM
SADLY Adobe Muse is not liking the jot source code, though. :(
So I need an inject code, since I need to embed it ..; if there is one.
- glennleeAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Can you please provide us the form url.
- BJAZZAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:12 PM
The site is not up yet
I have to use embedding otherwise I'm going to cry. :)
In muse it works but all the require and some other features simply do not work.
Propably due to CSS missing, I don't know??
Putting the same source code in KompoZer "NO PRoOBLEM AT ALL"
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 02:03 PM
Have you already read our Adobe Muse guide?
- BJAZZAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Yes I did
Embeddig is not a problem in Muse
Working with the source code is a problem, though.
The form works but many things don't
So I embed and there is no problem
Thank you for the tip
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 02:46 PM
In behalf of the Jotform Team, you are welcome. Let us know if you need anything ese again. Thanks and have a great day!