- BJAZZAsked on March 20, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I like the light box very much!
But on a blakc BG I do not like the white background before the form loads.
Can I fix this whit inject code
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM
You can actually customized a lightbox form. Check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/85-How-to-Stylize-Feedback-Lightbox-Title
- BJAZZAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:02 PM
In Safari I can not see the last part of the L-Box edits > BG color etc.
So I tried in Chorme and yes it appears, since I can sroll down more.
In Safari I couldn't
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:12 PM
You are welcome! I would then recommend using Chrome. Let us know if you need anything else again.
- BJAZZAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:28 PM
Thumbs up for Jot ..site, team and support ...for sure.
Fantastic .. I love it :):):)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:32 PM
We appreciate your compliments very much.
- BJAZZAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I tried everything, but the white zone before loading is not fixed yet
My IMac is very fast and I can see it.
see for yourself
I do not know if it can be fixed, but if it can please tell me :)
When I embed .swf files, the same problem occurs, but can be fixed with: Wmode=transparent.
Maybe there is something simular for css or jave ??
I need an expert , though.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM
This might help fixed it. Try adding this style code on between the head tag of that page.
Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!
- BJAZZAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Seems to solve the problem.
I've updated the link above, with your code and it seems to work.;)
Not completely but much much better.
When you refresh the page (in the L-Box page) something changes, strange?
Close but no cigar :)
So thank you again Jot -Team > A+++++++
ps: my extremely beautifull avatar is not dysplayed on this forum? ^^:)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Great! It's also looking good on my end. :)
Our avatar feature on the main site (my forms page) is not yet synced here on forum but our team are working to have it fixed. However, you can register at www.gravatar.com so it gets reflected here on the forum. Just register the same email address used in your JotForm account and upload your gravatar there.
- BJAZZAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM
I tested in 4 browsers (white square)
FFox: no issue at all
Google chrome: almost 100%
Safari: not soooo good
Opera: sill white flash, but less then before :)
So it seems to be browser related, also?
I will reg for the gravatar.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 01:06 AM
I just saw your avatar. Looking good! Cool :)
Probably a browser related, I will check if I could do something if there's a possible way but I could not leave any promises :)
Thanks anyway for the updates!