- NatashaAsked on March 20, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Also, is there a way to upload a file that we can just plug detials into instead of having to manually configure every single line?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 03:11 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have such option available.
With regards on importing content, unfortunately, you will have to add them into our form builder manually.
- aumhealing1244Answered on March 20, 2013 at 04:42 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 05:06 PM
For some reason, your response came our empty. Please kindly go to this thread and repost.
- aumhealing1244Answered on March 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Thanks so much for your quick and helpful response.
I typed up the questionnaire (see URL below) - would you be able to help with the coding for the grand total?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Thanks for your reply. We'll get back to you with the script ready on the following day. Sorry for it may take a while before we could come up with the solution. But before that, I would suggest to fix your grading field max value as it can't work on your current setup, it's max total is 0 as of the moment. Check this screen:
- aumhealing1244Answered on March 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Would you be able to tell me how to do that? I don't necessarily want the numbers to equal 284 but that is the maximum it can be which is why I put 0-284. I am not sure how to change the number you mentioned, though.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM
You should remove the 0- from 0-284 on the Grand Total field. I've check your form and I guess you have fixed that already. We'll get back to you soon.
- aumhealing1244Answered on March 27, 2013 at 04:20 PM
I just wanted to check in to see if there was any update.
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 01:27 AM
Sorry for the delay. I grab your form source code and added some scripts that calculate all the dropdown scores and print it on the grading total. You can get your form source code here: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=W2a7xRLf
If you have further questions or if you need any further assistance, let us know here. Thank you!
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 01, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Thanks so much for the code!
How do I replace the current coding with the coding that you did?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Are you currently embedding the form on a page?
If so, please replace the code that you are using to embed the form with the code provided by EltonCris.
If you are not sure of what to replace, please let us know the URL of the page where you are looking to embed the form and we'll be glad to help you.
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 01, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I tried to replace the code with the code that EltonCris provided but it didn't work. It wasn't allowing me to edit anything
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 11:30 AM
You would need to embed this code - not on the builder, it is not possible - but on a web page of your own.
If you have a website and can host a page, then you can create a new HTML document and paste the code there.
Please give that a try and let us know if that helps!
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 01, 2013 at 01:32 PM
Thanks for explaining that.
Is there anyway to make the form more condensed so that it's not as long vertically?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 01:39 PM
Sure there is!
You can inject the following CSS (edit the 0px tot eh spacing that you wish to have:
Or you can also tweek the settings by following this guide:
1st value = top padding area,
2nd value = right padding area,
3rd value = bottom padding area
4th value = left padding area.
Hope that helps!
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 01, 2013 at 04:32 PM
Where do I go to setup submissions to go to a certain email address?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 04:37 PM
Natasha, please take a look at the following guide:
Also, it is possible to have multiple Email Notifications with multiple Recipients.
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 04, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Since I had the totaling field customized and I am using the HTML you gave me, how can I create a link to another page that will ultimately contain the questionnaire?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 02:58 PM
Can you please provide some more information on this request? What link do you mean and where do you want to place it?
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 04, 2013 at 03:52 PM
Here's an example.
If you scroll to the bottom of this page, there's a section called "Client Health Forms" . You see how there's a link called "Detoxification Quiz"? If you click on it, it opens up a different page (these were created on jotform by the way).
How do I create a link for my form? I can't use the jotfrom URL since I was told I can only use the html with the totaling code.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 04:05 PM
Embed your scaling form this way.
Replace the underlined website URL to the html form URL you had. That should open up the form in a pop-up window.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 22, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I am sorry if I may be misunderstanding something as I am not too technical.
I am using intuit for my website. I created a page and want to basically create a link to the form. I do have the option of inputting HTML but I want the html/form to be contained in a link that pops up when you click on it. I am unsure where to put the below or how to make this happen.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 01:24 PM
You have to change the URL "http://www.mywebsite.com/scalingform.html" to the URL to where you have placed the form source codes with custom totalling codes.
1. You have to paste the form source will custom totalling codes to any Text Editor you have - Notepad by default.
2. After pasting the codes, save that as "HTML" file.
3. Upload that HTML File to your hosting server
4. Get the Link or URL of that HTML file from your hosting (Example above: http://www.mywebsite.com/scalingform.html).
5. Change the URL of the website from the given codes provided by my colleague.
That's it. If you have any further assistance ,please let us know.
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 22, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Thank you. I was able to save the below as an html and just uploaded the html file on my website
However, I am not receving submissions even though I have set that up.
- aumhealing1244Answered on April 22, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Correction - I am not receiving the email alerts
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 05:19 PM
Are you refering to this form http://www.jotform.us/form/30766606921154
So far, I have checked this form and found no submissions on it. It means nobody have submitted the form yet. You will not have email notification of the form if it has not been submitted yet.
Also, I noticed that the Email field in the form is not set to required. You can at least make it required so that the form user will provide an email address that the form can use as Sender Email
I also suggest you gather again your form's source code and re-embed.
Use this guide How-to-get-your-Form-Source-Code
Please note that: when using the form's source code, any updates done on the form using the form builder will not reflect on the live embedded form. This is the reason you will have to grab again the form's source code to embed on your live website.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.