- r180Asked on March 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM
When I login, and then go to account settings... I get another login form popup. But, when I fill it out and submit, nothing happens.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM
It sounds like you are referring to the My Account Page? I took a look at your account and it looks like everything is showing up okay. Can you please log out, clear your browser cache, then log in again and try again. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.
- r180Answered on March 21, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Strange! Yep, it's working now.
Is there any way to change my username?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 01:10 PM
That is good hear, it sounds as if it may have been due to high server traffic since currently this is during our peaktime here on our website right now at this hour.
Anyhow, yes we can change your username for you, what would you like it to be changed to?
- r180Answered on March 21, 2013 at 01:11 PM
Great... I thought it was changed before, but I must be wrong.
Anyway, can you change it to johnburton
- KadeJMAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 01:15 PM
I took a quick look but I did not see a previous username change request, anyhow it's no problem and no trouble at all. I've changed your username as requested, please log out and log back in with your new username.
- r180Answered on March 21, 2013 at 01:17 PM
Right on... I really appreciate it!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 01:27 PM
It is our pleasure to help you. Thanks and have a great day!