- earthdaysfAsked on March 21, 2013 at 01:57 PM
On your homepage, while not logged in, i started a support chat.
Then i logged in and started navigating, to work on the system while getting chat support.
But the chat box went away, so i lost the support chat.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 02:52 PM
Thanks for your message. The chat box is programmatically set by time, so our chat support team will be able to handle customers according to the number of chat supports available. By the way, I think chat box is still available as of the moment. I can view it fine on my end. Kindly recheck. Thank you!
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 10:22 PM
i do not understand your answer.
i think you do not understand my question.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I think I get it, I assumed you mean when the browser refreshes or load on another page you don't like the chat box to disappear? If so, you can open the chat box on a new window to avoid losing it while navigating the pages. Simply click on the arrow looking icon on the upper right side of the chat box near the title. Example:
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 04:41 PM
oh, you mean if i'm in the middle of a chat, the same chat will still be in the box, with history?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 06:38 PM
Yes, it's just like poping out the chat conversation to a new window. Thank you!