- DVandyAsked on March 21, 2013 at 08:32 PM
I just noticed that when someone clicks on the Submit button, nothing happens. It is happening at least on this form:
I haven't checked any others yet.
- zestAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 08:48 PM
Hi, was updated by JotForm support that there is a bug at the moment. It is beign resolved..
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 08:59 PM
Like Zest has explained
We have a bug that should be taken care now by our developers. Your form has spinner fields that are also required and working in conjunction with conditional logics and that seems to be most likely the issue
Please expec tthis issue to be resolved ASAP
- DVandyAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 09:59 AM
But my form was working-I received several submissions. I haven't changed anything. Now, all of a sudden it does not work. Has something been changed on your end?
- glennleeAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Can you please provide us the form url and please open a new thread for this issue.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Hi, this problem should be fixed by now, please can you confirm if this works in your side as well? Also try to clean your browser cache.
- DVandyAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 03:27 PM
It looks as though it is working now. What was wrong? Was it something on my forms, or what?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 03:40 PM
It had nothing to do with your forms.
We apologize for the inconveniences. It was a temporary glitch we experienced due to a new release.
- DVandyAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 03:48 PM
Ok. I just wanted to be sure it wasn't something I did.
Thanks for the timely reply and for fixing the issue.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 09:51 PM
Glad it is working now in your side, yeah Eduardo is right, there is nothing wrong with the form. Anyway no worries we are here to help you in any case. Please keep in touch :)