- cuonlineAsked on March 21, 2013 at 09:13 PM
Earlier today we were receiving submissions for our form, but it stopped at some point. Nobody is able to submit the form any longer. They complete the three pages of fields and then select the submit button and nothing happens.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 09:59 PM
Yes, this is a problem that has been already forwarded to our developers
Forms with number fields will not submitt due to a bug. I would recommend you as a temp workaround to either remove and re-add the field with number validation or just use a simple text box .
Hopefully the issue will be resolved ASAP
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 05:00 AM
Hello, the trending bug for the number tool is fixed, please try it again, and if its still persist report back.
- cuonlineAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Still not working. I just tried it again.
- cuonlineAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 10:09 AM
I'll try replacing the number fields.
- cuonlineAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
After replacing the number fields with straight text fields it works again.
- glennleeAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM
According to Kenneth, the bug has been fixed so you now can use the number fields but if plain text field will work for your form, that will be great.
If you need any assistance please let us know, we are here to help.