- taDaveAsked on May 21, 2010 at 04:28 PMI need to track how deep into my form visitors get before abandoning my form. Is this possible with Jot Form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 08:41 AMYes, since you can get full JotForm source code you can put the form on your site and add (Google Analytics or other) tracking code into it. You can even add them on multi-page forms since you can place code into the hidden divs in the full source code.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".