- nazifbdAsked on May 22, 2010 at 07:56 AM
- elitehipsterAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 07:58 AMyou might have to go into preferences of that form, change email notifications. then youll see a thing pop up and say notification click it. then at the bottom there will be a "go back" and youll need to click it to edit the "to" and "from" on your form. just changing your email on your account doesnt cut it anymore.if it still doesnt work, let me suggest to make a clone of it and change the emails within that clone, click save and put the clone's html in your form.hope that helps
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 08:47 AMTo change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.