- Lyndsay1Asked on March 30, 2011 at 07:00 PM
I want my form to have all the questions, they fill it out and then once they fill out and submit it then takes them to the paypal page to pay is that possible?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 30, 2011 at 09:24 PM
This is possible in JotForm with the use of Payment Tools.
One of the tools included in Payment is Paypal which allows you to
collect payment once form is submitted.
To add Paypal payment on the form please do the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. From the left selection choose Payment Tools
3. Choose Paypal
4. Click on the Paypal wizard and fill in the required Paypal information.
Please visit this link to get further information on the available options with Paypal.
Hope this helps.
- getmenetAnswered on March 31, 2011 at 02:41 AM
My data isn't being submitted to my email when I click the submit button, it just takes me straight to the paypal page. Does the user actually have to make a payment for data to be submitted?
- Lyndsay1Answered on March 31, 2011 at 04:03 AM
Yes, that's where my problem is, I want the data to be submitted before they pay? Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 31, 2011 at 05:25 AM
The process for payment is that it should complete the payment first before it sends an email notification to you.
When someone tries to order using your form, he will be redirected to paypal and the submitted data will be kept in your pending submissions until paypal triggers jotform that it has completed payment. If someone abandons the order, the order will still be kept in your pending submissions for a period and you can modify the order to manually accept the submission or delete it.
Only successfully paid orders are being recorded as a submission.
Hope this helps.