- markashtonAsked on May 22, 2010 at 09:52 AMHiit would be most useful if the hidden field was added to the choice of fields when setting the notification return email address (i.e. often have to settle for firstname.lastname@example.org) so that one can fix this for a clientThanks Mark
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 08:55 AMYou can already do that. You can add hidden fields under Power Tools and change the sender email address.
- markashtonAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 10:46 AM
unfortunately. The hidden does not show in this list
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 01:54 AMYou are right. It does not show up on the dropdown on the email wizard. Added this to our bug list.
- markashtonAnswered on June 02, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Would you be kind enough to advise when hidden fields will show in the choice of fields so that one could set the notification return email address to whatever he/she wanted
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 07:06 AMI really cannot give a date since our todo list is very large.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 09:52 AM
Update: This one has been fixed already. We forgot to update this thread.