- vsavonkinAsked on March 24, 2013 at 05:14 AM
how can tune field so that it will ask use input info in predefined format?
1) blank filed (for entering mobile phone number)
2) on click in there is autoformat such as +7(___) ___-__-__
working example is in http://app.gemoney.ru/hookoffer/ click "Мобильный телефон" field
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 24, 2013 at 05:38 AM
Sorry, but you cannot do this yet on the jotform field.
The phone field and textbox field also does not have the auto-format input feature.
BUT you can easily add hint text and hover text to give info for the form user on how the format is need.
- kdb76Answered on April 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM
In my case, trying to format phone numbers for US, for easy integration into an existing database in the following format:
- glennleeAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Please open a new thread for your concern, so we can better assist you. Please use this link. Thanks!