- PhysicianDispensingAsked on March 31, 2011 at 02:39 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 31, 2011 at 05:16 AM
You can set it up to as many as you like. Simply enter email addresses separated by commas.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
Edit the form, then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses to "Recipient Address"
You can click the image above to see a larger view on a new browser.
Hope this helps.