- PurpleProffitAsked on March 31, 2011 at 06:14 AMHi there,
I finalized a form together with my client. I still have two questions:1) after finalizing I tried to fill out a form to check if it works properly. This is the text I get after clicking the submit button:Sorry! Only one entry is allowed. Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.2) when I use a page break in my form I cannot print the hole form at the end. I am even not sure if the complete form is uploaded in JotformI hope you can help me to finalize this perfect Jotform product.Thanks,John KuiperPage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 31, 2011 at 06:57 AM
1. Strict Check is enabled on your form this means that only 1 submission is
allowed from one IP.
You can find this setting in the preferences:
1. Click on "Setup & Share" on the toolbar tabs
2. Click on Preferences
3. Change "Unique Submission" to "No Check" if you want to accept multiple
submission from the same user.
2. For your second concern I already have this raised up to our developers.
We will keep you posted on any updates.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 09:32 AM
We have assigned a bug ticket for this thread but please do not post multiple questions on the same thread in the future.