- mrsp31wannabeAsked on March 25, 2013 at 01:38 PM
We have your forms on our website. Someone completed a form (a rather long one), clicked submit and it has said: "Please wait" for over an hour!
Is there anything that can be done other than him re-entering the form again? Why would this happen?
Thank you so much,
(it was the Crazy8 Ministries Apprentice Application form)
P.S. You will need the password: c8mapprentice to access the page below.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 01:59 PM
We had a issue and its already resolved.
Request you to clear your browser cache and try to submit the form. It should work now and please let us know if it doesn't work for you and we will investigate further.
- movinghelpAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 02:29 PM
I am having the same problem. So far, 3 customers have called saying the form just says "please wait" and does nothing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 02:38 PM
Our developers have fixed that issue already. Please kindly check your form again.
- ThinkbrightAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I'm actually having this issue as well.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 04:41 PM
It seems you have posted on different threads. Your issue shall be addressed at the following thread.
If you have any questions in this regard, please follow-up on the other thread.