- HVAC13Asked on March 25, 2013 at 05:05 PM
When my form is completed and submitted the form is not showing up in the email inbox that is on my account. It is showing up within my jotform account though.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 06:05 PM
I checked your email on the bounce list but it wasn't there so it should be working fine. Did you checked your email spam folder? I just sent a test submission with your form and it went through fine according to the mail logs.
You may also find this guide helpful: How to setup email alerts to prevent "emails not being received" issues
- HVAC13Answered on March 26, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Thank you. That form is working now, but the other form on this account is not http://form.jotform.us/form/30744585652157. When I complete the TEST in the EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS area I receive that in my inbox, but if I complete the form, nothing comes to my inbox. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 03:56 PM
That is because your email address is in our bouce list. I now removed it.
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'#5.1.0 Address rejected.'
Please kindly test and check if it still not working.
- HVAC13Answered on March 26, 2013 at 04:46 PM
I just tried it again and it is still not coming to the inbox.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 04:48 PM
Have you check your spam folder? Please check and add email@example.com to your Safe Sender List or Contact List.
- HVAC13Answered on March 26, 2013 at 05:04 PM
I added the email to the contact list and I am still not receiving the form. It is not in the spam folder either.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 05:37 PM
Are you aware that the Recipient Email Address of that form is: firstname.lastname@example.org ? Please kindly check the settings and the Inbox of this email address.
If you are aware of this, I suggest you to Add this domains to your whitelist:
So with our new IP Address: 220.127.116.11
Also please review this guide: How to setup email alerts to prevent "emails not being received" issues
- HVAC13Answered on March 26, 2013 at 05:40 PM
Yes, but that is not where the form is actually set up to go. If I do the TEST the test submission shows up in the yahoo inbox, but if I actually submit the form it still does not work. I did check your guide before I contacted you as well. I don't understand why one form would work on the same account and the other not work.
- HVAC13Answered on March 26, 2013 at 05:45 PM
Looks like I got it working now. Thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 05:46 PM
That's Great! Let us know if you need anything else again.