- mandilewebdesignAsked on March 26, 2013 at 09:44 AM
What does this mean? My card was not declined.+
Please don't disable my forms I'm trying to pay.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM
It seems there was an issue with your payment, Perhaps, you may want to contact your Credit Card company about the situation.
At this time, your account is scheduled to be downgraded tomorrow.
Please try to process the upgrade before then in order to avoid having your forms being de-activated.
If you run into any issues, please let us know and we'll be glad to assist you.
- mandilewebdesignAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 02:02 PM
I just used my debit card to purchase something online. It's not my card, there is plenty of money in it.
Question, if i use paypal, can i change the type of payment next month?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Yes, you should be able to change the payment method next month.
As for your card, this error is on your cards end. As my colleague suggested, it would be best if you contact your bank about this.
- mandilewebdesignAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 09:53 AM
ok, where do i change it so I know. I'll pay now.
- mandilewebdesignAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 09:55 AM
Also I upgraded my account and paid, and see my account still says free.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Your account is already upgraded and active as a PREMIUM account. Kindly re-login into your account.