- cheekychappie2k2Asked on March 26, 2013 at 11:27 AM
to what it was!! my form now doesnt work. Not impressed as they cant see the 2nd page Next button to continue!!
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on March 26, 2013 at 11:35 AM
previously, the height of the page would change based on the content, i have made no changes to the script of the site, but since you had that issue yesterday, it has now made the first page where the break is the default size for the rest, which is what happens on iframe, and i do not want that, or id have the iframe version.
please change to what it was before the error yesterday as people are paying to click to my website, make an enquiry and cant, so i am losing money due to this
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on March 26, 2013 at 12:12 PM
I need an answer, please help!?!?!?!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM
We are looking into it.
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on March 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Great. what do i do about the clicks i have had to pay for and a customer cant fill in the form so disappears? those clicks cost me from £0.40 to £1.50 per click.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Height problem (when required fields were not entered) was not causing the forms stop working, so hopefully you should not have lost any customers.
Height problem is now fixed. Please make sure to refresh your browser before testing it again.
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on March 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM
When you clicked to go to the 2nd page, to fill out the extra information, you could only see 70% of the form, so could not click next to complete the form and send it to me, and i have 1 client i know that couldnt as he phoned me, i also track click throughs on the fly and i lost 2 click through clients so yes, i did lose some money.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Sorry to hear that. The problem should now be fixed.
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on March 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Ok, thanks for fixing the problem. ill bear this in mind next time i find a fault.