- s3bostonAsked on March 26, 2013 at 01:24 PM
I tried to edit the dates in the preferences so only people within the ages of 20-40 can pick a year but I was unable to do so. Even though I entered the dates it is not registering.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 01:52 PM
I have tested on my end and I was also not able to set the range on the Birthdate picker.
Here is the URL of the form that I tested with:
I am submitting the issue to our dev team for further investigation. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Meanwhile, you would be able to do this by using the source code of your form.
Simply edit the options available on the source code.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 01:55 PM
Please stand by for a solution of the problem from our dev team
- s3bostonAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 02:51 PMThank you very much for your assistance in this matter.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 03:20 PM
In behalf of my colleague and the team, you are welcome.
- s3bostonAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 08:40 AMThis has not been fixed
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 09:08 AM
I have cleared your form cache on our side and your from should be working now.
If the issue still persist, please contact us again.
- s3bostonAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 09:06 PMHello,
I have been testing my site frequently and was wondering if the tests can
be deleted from my account. All entries with just letters or entered by
Jessica, Joe or Ben Shimon are all tests.
Also, I noticed that sometimes the HTML no longer works for the form and I
have to replace it on my website. Do you know why this happens?
Co-Founder and League Coordinator
S3 Boston Singles Social Sports
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 01:09 AM
I have cleared your submissions counter. What HTML are you referring with? The Form Embed Codes? Please try iframe method: How to Get Form iFrame Codes. This should help.
Or, perhaps that is just a delay on the form changes. I have cleared your forms cache. Please kindly check again.