- TourDeAsiaAsked on March 31, 2011 at 10:47 PM
I cannot look at them on the site?
I have one, which I cannot open,read,anything?
What am i doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 03:24 AM
If you use https:// instead of http:// in the Jotform URL, that is a secure (SSL) form.
When a user submits data using the https form it is considered as SSL Submission.
To view the submission:
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Select the Form and click on Submissions
3. The next page displays the submitted data