- luciagalloAsked on March 27, 2013 at 04:46 AM
my web forms stopped working today. (www.solusat.es)
There any impact?
Please, could you say me what can I do?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 05:41 AM
What exactly seems to be problem. They are working on my end.
- luciagalloAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 05:47 AM
When I click button on the form (on the site: http://www.solusat.es/junkers.html), not the form is opened, the box is blank.
- luciagalloAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 07:16 AM
Please, I need to solve this problem, we provide 24 hours without
- pinoytechAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 09:03 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards to the issue, may we know which part of your form you are referring? Can you please provide us screenshot?
- luciagalloAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 09:37 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM
For some reasons, your response came out empty. Can you please post it again using this link? http://jotform.me/answers/197752-The-forms-do-not-work#3
- luciagalloAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 10:31 AM
how I can attach a picture?
If I copy/paste, the menssage go empty
- pinoytechAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Please follow this method. http://www.jotform.com/answers/31636-How-to-insert-embed-a-screen-shot-a-k-a-screen-dump-into-a-post
- luciagalloAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I am able to see the form without any problems. What is your OS and Browser/Browser Version?
Please try to replace your currect form script to this one:
See if this help. Thanks
- luciagalloAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 03:38 AM
the problem is solved, thank you very much.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 03:52 AM
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.