- MorfusAsked on May 24, 2010 at 06:42 AM
No mather what i do i get 1mm scrolling i IE8?
Thanks for shareing this app :)
- elitehipsterAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 08:19 AMwhat do you mean 1mm. when I want scroll bars, I just use the iframe html code and i change scrollbars ="no" to yes. and i get the normal default browser scroll bars.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 08:37 AMCan you send us the URL of that page that has this problem?
- MorfusAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 12:52 AMHi,
Did you get my mail?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 01:45 AMThanks for the link. I checked the page on all browsers including IE8 and it looks fine.
- MorfusAnswered on May 26, 2010 at 12:53 AMStrange, i have tried XP / IE 8 - Windows 7 / IE 8 and get the same resault?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2010 at 04:01 AMTry changing the form code. Use the IFrame code and edit the height yourself:
1. Click on "Share Form"
2. Click on "Advanced Options"
3. Click on "IFrame Code".
- MorfusAnswered on May 26, 2010 at 01:16 PMSame look :(It works then i copy/paste the code and remove your css?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 27, 2010 at 07:52 AMIt looks fine on my browsers (Firefox and Chrome on Mac OS X) so I am not sure what is the problem.