- magaticAsked on March 27, 2013 at 08:00 AM
I will have about 150 product for sell and need to group them. Payment wizard: Product, does not allow to group them, so they are displaying one below the other.
I am familiar with HTM and CSS code so I can modify it and solve the problem, but I can't download "compressed and refined version with separate .css and .js files" in "surce code", it said "400 Bad Request".
Please tell me is there any solution?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM
You can inject CSS into the form without downloading the complete source code if you wish. Here is a guide that can help you with that:
As per changing the look of the products in the HTML, you can embed the source code (recomended in stead of the complete version).
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source"
4. Copy provided code (highlighted area) or Click on "here" link to download the full source code
As per the error, I have cleared the cache of your forms on our end. Please let us know if the issue continues.
- magaticAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Thank you for answer!
I still have same error when I click on "here" to download .CSS and .JS files.
Please help me to resolve problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
I can download the form just fine. Please try a different browser or try to clear your browser's cache.