- emkeefeAsked on March 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I created a bunch of forms on what i thought was a sub account but was actually not connected at all. I would like to move the forms from user emkeefe to user presskitto. Would this change the URLs of the forms because I have already sent them to recipients.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Yes, the forms can be moved to your other account and the url / form id will remain same.
Please send us the form ids which you want to be moved to "presskitto" account.
- emkeefeAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 11:45 AM
They are all of the forms in the emkeefe account tagged "emily opps"
Thank you so much!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I dont see any forms as "emily opps" in your account. I see all forms as "Opp. ...." except one form "Global Market".
So let us know which forms needs to be transfered :)
- emkeefeAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM
All of them except for Global Market
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I have transfered all the forms to "presskitto" account except the form "Global Market". Please verify and let us know if tranfer of forms was okay.
- emkeefeAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Glad to know that!
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- fuhrdawgAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Could you do this for me as well?
Could someone transfer the two forms titled "NOT EUNAS" from the account - fuhrdawg - to my new account, caringnannies?
thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 03:35 PM
Please create a separate thread for your concern. Use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact
We will attend to it as soon as we can.