- email@example.comAsked on March 27, 2013 at 01:26 PM
I have a condition set up that I need some assitance with.
Form URL: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30846421235954
For this form the user will be taken to one of four confirmation pages depending on the choices they make
1. not qualified - this is set as the Thank You page using the Thank You Wizard
2. Bronze - This is the condition I need help with
3. Gold - I have this one working correctly
4. Platinum - I have this one working correctlya
Here is my issue with the Bronze:
The user will qualify for Bronze if they choose "Yes" for these questions 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15
The next level up is Gold which they qualify for if they choose "Yes" for these questions: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15
The Bronze level currently works if I choose "Yes" for 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15, but I also need it to work if they choose "Yes" to one of the other questions before choosing "Yes" on enough questions that they reach the Gold level.
Example) If I choose "Yes" for 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15, but also choose "Yes" for question 3 it will redirect me to the not qualified page instead of the Bronze page.
I hope this makes sense and I appreciate the assistance.
- glennleeAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 02:34 PM
I tried your example, I chose yes to 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15,3 and it redirect me to this (please see image below). Is this where suppose to redirect after choosing yes to the numbers above?
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 02:56 PM
It should have taken you to this Bronze Level page: http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/Heart-Ready-Workplace-Submission-Detail-Bronze_UCM_450760_SubHomePage.jsp
If you choose "yes" to just 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15 it will take you to this Bronze Level page.
To achieve the Bronze level they MUST select 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15, but if they choose "yes" to these along with other options without reaching the Gold level then they should also see the Bronze level page instead of the We're Sorry page.
The only time they should see the We're Sorry page is if they don't meet the requirements for Bronze Level.
Does that make sense?
- glennleeAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:19 PM
Please try this condition for your bronse. I remove the not equals. So even there answer yes to other numbers when 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15 is answered yes the page will redirect to bronze page.
Here is the sample form.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:40 PM
I originally tried that, but the issue is that now if you choose "yes" for all of the options, which is the Platinum level, you are taken to the Bronze page instead of the Platinum page. The same thing for the Gold page...if you make these choices for Gold then you are also taken to the Bronze page: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 04:57 PM
Can you please change the condition from ALL to ANY , also, if you haver other sets of conditions they should be also set as YES and combine them with ANY rather than ALL. Otherwise the pages will be seen on the thank you URL when ALL the conditions match AT THE SAME TIME, which I don't think is the escenario in your case.
At any rate, please let me know the URL for each page and explain the escenarios, I'll try to come up with a workaround for you
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 05:12 PM
Thanks for the help...here are the URLS and the scenarios:
- Bronze Level - http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/Heart-Ready-Workplace-Submission-Detail-Bronze_UCM_450760_SubHomePage.jsp
To achieve the Bronze level they must choose "Yes" to the following questions: 4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15
- Gold Level - http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/Heart-Ready-Workplace-Submission-Detail-Gold_UCM_450761_SubHomePage.jsp
To achieve the Gold level they must choose "Yes" to the following questions:
- Platinum Level - http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/Heart-Ready-Workplace-Submission-Detail-Platinum_UCM_450764_SubHomePage.jsp
To achieve the Platinum level they must choose "Yes" to ALL of the questions.
- If they don't meet any of these requirements they are taken to this page, which is set as the Thank You page: http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/Heart-Ready-Workplace-Submission-Detail-Sorry_UCM_450758_SubHomePage.jsp
The Bronze level seems to causing the most issues, b/c while you must select "Yes" for the questions listed above (4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15) to achieve Bronze level, you can also be at the Bronze level if you choose "yes" on those questions plus any combination of the other questions until you get to the Gold level. So for example if someone chose "yes" on the questions required to reach bronze level (4,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,15), but then also chose "yes" on questions 1,2, and 3 then they should be taken to the Bronze level page, b/c they have achieve Bronze level, but not yet reached Gold level.
URL for the form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30846421235954
Please let me know if you need anything else.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 05:22 PM
I just changed the conditions from ALL to ANY, but this did not work, b/c when I chose "yes" for only one question it took me to the Platinum Level page.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 06:21 PM
I have created a clone form under your account:
JotForm - Clone of Heart Ready™ Workplace Submission Detail
Conditions have been changed to ALL, and saved in proper order (Bronze -> Gold -> Platinum).
Can you please test this cloned version? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 06:23 PM
I would like to add, if you 'Save' some condition it may brake the order and conditional functionality, so it is recommended to test the form before you change anything.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I just tested this and I still have the same issue where it will go to the Bronze page even if I choose the options for Gold and Platinum. After testing I went to look at the conditions and noticed that they are no longer in the same order as your screenshot. It now has them listed from top to bottom in this order: Gold, Platinum, Bronze
But again, all I did was test the form and then click on Saved Conditions to look to see if they were still in the same order. I did not make any changes that could have broken the order or the conditions.
Is there a way to ensure that they stay in the correct order so that the conditions will work properly?
Thanks again for your assistance with this one.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 01:25 PM
I think the issue has to do with the fact that there are several questions in common to the 3 scenarios.
At any rate we are working on a workaround and will get back to you ASAP
- email@example.comAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 01:41 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 05:33 PM
My test form is working fine sometimes, but the other time conditions are randomly re-arranged and form is failing in redirection to the correct page.
I have escalated the problem to our Developers. We will get back to you once we get any updates from them.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Thanks for the update.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 03:05 PM
Thanks for setting this up! Where can I find the form called "staff copy" so I can take a look at how you set this up? I don't see a form with this title in our account.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 04:14 PM
Yep, I do see the "example form". I'll take a look now and test it out.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 04:36 PM
I've thourgouhly tested the form and it's working perfectly! Thanks again to you and everyone else for your help in figuring this one out.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 04:44 PM
We are very glad that Nicholas help you to sort this issue out
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime!
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 03:19 PM
Thanks for the update and for fixing this issue! This is going to be a huge help.