- letstevedoitAsked on March 27, 2013 at 03:25 PM
Got a couple earlier, and now they're not coming anymore... Please help
- walkerlibraryAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:28 PM
This has been happening to us on and off all month. We haven't changed any of our settings to cause it.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:34 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I have check your form and found out that there is no email notification created in your form and which is the reason why you didn't received any emails from your form.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- letstevedoitAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:41 PMI had a notification and I added it again, but I'm still not getting the emails. When I test, it says that an email has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, but I'm not getting it.
Sent from my iPad
- pinoytechAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:45 PM
I have made some test submission in your form. Can you please check your email if you receive an email notification or not?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:46 PM
To prevent emails not being received, please take a look at this article and apply it into your form.