- onepixeldesignAsked on March 27, 2013 at 05:50 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 06:09 PM
Are you perhaps looking to this -How-to-add-Shipping-to-your-Paypal-standard-account
Or if you are looking for the print button you can simply turn ON the Print property of the submit button.
Please inform us if this is not the answer you were looking for.
- onepixeldesignAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 01:35 PMHi,
Not sure this is what I need.
After creating and order form and once the order is full-filled. I need to be able to easily create a shipping label (one click button?) to attach to a box and mail.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 02:10 PM
You can create a shipping label on one of your notifications.
Simply edit the body of the notification to look the way your label should look like.
Once there is a submission, you will get two e-mails:
1 - Normal submission
2 - Mailing label
Here is a sample of the second label:
On that notification, not all the fields will be included, but only those needed for a mailing label.
You can also change the subject line if you wish and perhaps include a Order number.
Let us know if that helps!
- onepixeldesignAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 02:23 PMCool! Thanks!
- onepixeldesignAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:34 AMAnother question. For up loading files, can the uploaded file which is typically 2-50MG, some higher be put into individual directories per customer and order?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 04:30 AM
Which "individual directories" were you refering to?
If you integrate the form to Dropbox, Google Drive or FTP, you can assign folder as to were you want to upload the files. You can asign the customer Name as to the folder name, so that when the form files are uploaded, each submissions upload will go to that customer folder name.
Please inform us if you have more question.