- jranneyAsked on April 01, 2011 at 11:09 AM
Hi, This is cpomplicated, but I know it can be done with forms but want to know if JotForm has this capability.
1. Based on what a person chooses in the form, I want an autoreply sent to them. The reply would change slightly depending on their submission answers.
2. I would also like to have a picture (like an image map) on the form where they click on a certain area and it inputs a value into a field.
Are these things possible?
- jranneyAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 11:44 AM
Hi, I found the answer to my first quesation. Actually quite simple using the conditions option and the email alerts option. Still looking answer to question 2.
- brx250Answered on April 01, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Thank you for using JotForm!
Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available at the moment(Map widget). However, we will try to include this in our feature request list and hopefully we will be able to integrate this in the future.
PS.Next best thing you can do is to use radio button options. You can still show a map image but users must click on the right radio button choice.
Albert | JotForm Support