- kenannnAsked on March 28, 2013 at 07:11 AM
how are you
iwant to tell that all time when make an account it delete and when make a page it phishing
when i make a page it is only for my friends because we make sometimes
things and play with eachother please dont delete my account with my love
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 07:31 AM
Before we re-activate your account, please let us know why you need to ask user's login credentials.
- coversineAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM
If its for a new registration, it should be allowed to ask username/password. you guys need to understand your terms and rectify the phishing detector algorithm.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 05:41 PM
I have unsuspended your account after checking your forms . Please understand that Fighting with real phishers is an everyday task and cannot be manually done. We ought to control this in order to be compliant with Internet Regulations, otherwise our site might penalized as it was back in February ,2012 due to phishing forms stored into our servers.
So , in order to control phishers we have implemented this system as we have millions of forms already hosted by our servers
I have unsuspended your account, but I would recommend you the following in order to prevent further suspensions:
-Do not create login forms (username or email fields along with password fields) in any form
-Do not to leave untitled or unused forms (with unlabeled fields, or with no fields at all) . This is what most likely happened to your account in particular
-Upgrade to Paid subscription: Our paid customers will not be automatically suspended, we have a dedicated team to review paid customers and unless we determine that a form belongs to a real "paid" phisher, we will not suspend that account, we will rather send an email message asking for the purpose of the form, before deciding something else
Otherwise I cannot assure you this will not happen again
- Dick DoeAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 09:27 PMSame here. I manage client's Twitter accounts. So on the form I added a text that "we will also need your Twitter username and password once your order has been processed". I was NOT asking for username or password on the form itself (however I had an autoresponder setup asking for that info). Was that why my account was suspended? If so tell me what to remove
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2016 at 11:06 PM
This is a very old thread. I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/924891