- TransRiskAsked on March 28, 2013 at 07:19 PM
I went to "Embed form." Then to "Display it on your site - Feedback." Then "Customize." I changed the "Screen Alignment" to Top Side and the "Horizontal Alignment" to Center. i closed customize. When I view the form on a pc or laptop it is ok, but when seeing on a mobile device it becomes left justified. when I checked the screen alignment it went back to "bottom side - right." How do I keep it with the "Top - Center" form alignment setting? Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 07:57 PM
Can you please describe to me where I can find your feedback button your site here
http://www.limoinsurance.com/ . Sorry, I could not seem to find it if there was one.
Will await your response.
- TransRiskAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 08:50 PM
Sorry, but the URL is incorrect. The correct site address is http://www.limoinsurancenj.com. Thank you.
- TransRiskAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 08:57 PMSorry that is the wrong URL. The correct one is www.limoinsurancenj.com. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 09:19 PM
Unfortunately, our feedback form is not yet fully optimized for mobiles. This might be one of the reason why the form alignment is different on mobile views. However buttons position seems to be on the same spot.
Samsung Galaxy SII
I believed our dev team are still making enhancements for this embed option. Let me also forward this so you will get updates once any progress has been made.
Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- TransRiskAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 09:29 PMWhen I first created the form and loaded the code on the website it worked good. After a while it became “left justified.” Is there any type of fix for this? Such as using another form that doesn’t do this. Thanks….
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 09:37 PM
Thanks for the tip. May we know what mobile device you are using? Can you please provide a screenshot on how the form looks like on your end? Maybe we can find a workaround for this.
We'll wait your reply. Thanks!
- TransRiskAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 09:45 PMIt’s an Android LG. The screenshot is identical as what you sent. It doesn’t work on BBerry either. Thanks….
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 09:57 PM
Ok, tried it with LG Nexus Android 4.2
Does it looks similar on your end?
So, your main concern is to make the form aligned slightly to the right or perhaps centered when viewed on mobile? Let's see if this is possible with CSS inject. We'll get back to you with this later today.
- TransRiskAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 10:04 PMYes, it does the same thing. Having it centered or able to expand/shrink would be good. Thanks…
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Sorry to keep you waiting, it seems pretty difficult to alter the script as to my expectation. However, I have checked again your page and it seems like you were using prototype.js which conflicts the current feedback form you had which runs on jquery. The form's validation isn't working properly due to this conflict. To fix this, simply remove the number "2" on the src url found on the first line of your feedback form embed code. This is to switch your jquery feedback form to use prototype script.
Just remove the number "2" after feedback. See if this helps as well regarding on the mobile position issue. Thank you and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- TransRiskAnswered on March 30, 2013 at 05:35 PMHi, thank you so much. I did remove the “2” as instructed. It moved slightly & became smaller, however the form is still left justified and cannot be moved to the right. Thanks….
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 31, 2013 at 07:58 PM
My suggestion would be to decrease your form width to fit it on mobile devices? I can see that all your form fields are shrinked and not expanded, perhaps changing the form width to 390 would help. Here's how:
And, changing your lightbox width to width:420 would help. It's on your lightbox embed code.
Let us know if this works for you. Thank you!