- vitujaAsked on March 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I noticed that when i create a form with a file upload option, the file is uploaded to JotForm while my spreadsheet is on Google drive. Is there a way to have not only the spreadsheet but also the uploaded file to be part of Google drive?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Unfortunately, at this time, the integration will only include the link to the file.
You can try our dropbox integration if you wish. This integration will place an actual file on your dropbox.
Here is a guide to help you with that:
- vitujaAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. Will this be an option soon? My company is very interested in using jotform. This is not a deal breaker but would be a nice option.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM
I do not know that we have had requests for this feature. I am forwarding this to our dev team for consideration, however, we would not have an ETA for this.
We thank you for your feedback!
- canerbalciAnswered on March 30, 2013 at 04:41 AM
There is also a Google Drive integration in the integrations list. Give it a try. It will upload sent files to your drive folder. You can use both docs and drive integration for the same form with no problem.
Hope you find it useful,
- JFPAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 08:55 PM
Is there any work being done to directly upload files to google drive? Instead of jotform creating sub folders?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 09:50 PM
Please post your question to a new thread so we can assist you better.