- John SmileyAsked on March 29, 2013 at 01:33 PM
this is a phishing site
please terminate ASAPPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:02 PM
Can you please expand on your report?
I have checked the form in question and the URL provided. I do not see anything pointing to phishing.
Please provide us with more information and we'll be glad to investigate!
- John SmileyAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:10 PM
The links are distributed in phishinh spam
Asking for plain text password on public forms always is phishing, you moron
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:38 PM
I can see what you mean. The form is embedded into that site http://sxbaamboo.com/rst.htm using the full source code, but the submissions are being sent still into our servers, so I have suspended the account and notified this customer
Thank you for the notification
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Just one thing: We treat all of users, customers and visitors with respect, with do expect the same respect from them
We will appreciate if you do not use that rude language next time