- PrintrbotAsked on March 29, 2013 at 05:19 PM
I have been using Zapier to connect to my JotForms for several months now, but all of a sudden they appear to not have access. I have tried setting up a new connection, but I keep getting the following error messages.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 05:31 PM
The problem has been escalated to our Development Team.
We will make sure to fix the problem and update this thread as soon as possible.
- PrintrbotAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 05:34 PM
That would be most appreciated! I have a continual flow of submissions that I need to push to Trello. Is this an issue across the board for all JotForm users or is it something with Zapier?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 05:36 PM
There is some authentification problem from our side. However, it should not affect any forms.
We will get back to you once we have any more information.
- PrintrbotAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Any ETA on a fix? I am having to manually create new cards in Trello for every submission I get which is becoming extremely time consuming. Thanks :)
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 11:17 PM
We do not have an ETA but we can assure you that our developers are already working on the solution.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 30, 2013 at 03:41 AM
Problem has been solved,
- PrintrbotAnswered on March 30, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Awesome, THANKS a TON!!!!