- DavidJNAsked on April 02, 2011 at 07:56 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 08:22 AM
In the iframe code there is an option to set the height and width.
Below is a sample of an iframe code:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/1111111111"
frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:466px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
To set the width and height just change the values it can be in px or %.
For example width:500px; height:600px;
In addition you can also show the scroll bars in the iframe by setting yes for scrolling:
Hope this helps.
- DavidJNAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 09:14 AM
Sorry to appear thick but how do you get to the Iframe code - i have just signed up and apparently am on version 2 - many thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 09:29 AM
Thanks for using JotForm
To get the iFrame code please do the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed
3. Choose 'Embed Form'
4. From the embed options choose 'iFrame'
5. Copy the iframe code
- DavidJNAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 09:50 AM
Hi mliz - that appears to have sorted it many thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 09:53 AM
Good to know it works..