- Klaxon42Asked on April 02, 2011 at 08:49 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 09:12 AM
Submissions are limited to 100 per month. When you reach your submission
limit you will recieve an email telling you that your forms will be disabled
on the following day.
You wont recieve any submissions until either the first day of the
next month, or until you upgrade your account.
- Klaxon42Answered on April 03, 2011 at 09:31 PM
Fair enough!! Thanks for your prompt answer and this fantastic FREE tool!
- unittbusterAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 06:55 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 30, 2012 at 08:25 AM
@Klaxon42 and unittbuster
You're quite welcome and we thank you for the compliment :)
Additional info about submission limits can be found here.