- sanatanmandirAsked on April 02, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I am received this message after submit form and redirect same form url...!!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I have forwarded your concern to our developers for further investigation. We apologize for this inconvenience that has caused you.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 09:58 PM
Please disable (Set to NO) the Send Post Data on your form for it to work properly when redirecting to your "Thank You" page.
After the change and if it still does not work, please do let us know.
- sanatanmandirAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Thank You Very Much ...It's Work Good....can you tell me how to Reset Unique Question...?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 10:29 PM
The unique question is dependent on the submissions you have received. Deleting all the submissions will reset your unique question to accept again the previously selected dates.
Please let us know if you need further clarification on this matter.
Yes ..I am Deleting all the Submissions and also cleare my browsing data but still it's not work for me..Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Thank you for letting us know. I was able to replicate the issue and have reopened the ticket. We will let you know as soon as we have updates on this matter.
- sanatanmandirAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 11:07 PM
here is any way to one's a person pick this item or Date then this item or date is hide or remove or disable or not clickable..!! I mean, If "A" option has been previously selected, not to show or un action it in the drop down list, when next one access the form...!!
I am also follow this post..Link is Here..any Update or Ideas ...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 01:36 PM
Hello sanatanmandir. I have just made a fix that should resolve the duplicate entry error, but here's what you should do first.
1. make a new submission that is unique from the previous submissions
2. After your successful submission, go to the submissions page and click 'Delete All'. This should prompt for you to enter your password
Once you have successfully deleted your submission using Delete All, it should delete past submissions from that form, including those that you no longer see on your list. You can then continue enjoying your unique submissions.
While for the case about the dropdown form element not being selected, that's a different matter which can further be discussed on the other thread.
If you have further questions or concerns, (or if I misunderstood your concern) please do let us know.