- cdelordAsked on April 03, 2011 at 01:10 PM
Is there a way to make mobile forms for phones such as iPhone so it fits the screen?
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 03:33 AM
Yes, JotForm forms work perfectly on Android and iPhone. We generate optimized versions of our forms for mobile devices so they are readable and easy to fill.
- esellforsAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 01:04 AM
not necessarily true as I have many users trying to use iPhones to submit data and the entire form does not show up on the iPhone screen
- sheribarkerAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 12:24 PM
My form works on my iPad with the Atomic Web Browser, but when I test it with Safari, the "Next" button to go to the next page does not work. Same thing happens on the iPhone.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 01:13 PM
We would definitely appreciate it if you create a separate thread for your question. That way, the exchanges between you and the support person to handle the issue will be more focused and efficient. It would also help other users who might be experiencing the same issue as yours to easily find the solution to the problem, if one is provided.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 27, 2015 at 06:09 PM
I created a separate thread regarding your issue. In this way, we can assist you properly. Here's the thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/671318
Thank you for understanding.