- andreateodorowitzAsked on April 03, 2013 at 07:41 AM
I'm trying to set up a questionere but I cannot save the form.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 08:36 AM
I am unable to reproduce this issue. I checked your form and i was able to edit the text and save your form.
Can you please try to close your browser and reopen it. Please clear your browser cache and try to save your form.
Which browser are you using? Please let us know if you continue to have this issue and we will investigate further.
- andreateodorowitzAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 11:38 AMThe issue remains. I’m using chrome. //Andrea
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I have cleared your forms cache. Please logout and clear your browsers cache. Check if the same issue will happen again.
- andreateodorowitzAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 01:05 PMThank you! I managed to solve it in Explorer and now it seems to work in Chrome as well.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 01:55 PM
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact us.