- reedsgiveawayAsked on April 03, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I left a comment yesterday concerning the form i have created for a giveaway not loading in my html file. This issue has occured again today, and the giveaway has just launched. I am getting thousands of complaints. I double and triple checked my settings. Everything is correct.
The only solution is clone the form, and it will temporarily load within the html.
I need immediate assistance. Please help.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I was not able to reproduce the same issue but please try to replace your current SCRIPT embed code with IFRAME embed code and see if it helps solve the issue.
If the issue still persist, please contact us again.
- reedsgiveawayAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 11:33 AM
The inactive forms that are no longer working turn a light gray color in the listing. Is there something i should be made aware of?
- reedsgiveawayAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Now im getting the...."form is not available" message. The reason your not "reproducing" the error is because i am continously cloning the form to keep it working.
- reedsgiveawayAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I tried the source code option this time. Although it contradicts my css, and causes a centering issue. However, I'm hoping this might solve the loading issue.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I checked your account and i see that you have set the submission limit. Thats the reason your form gets disabled after a number of submissions. As you are cloning your form this is repeated in all your cloned forms too.
Request you to delete the "Submission Limits" and your form should work fine.
Please go to "Preferences" >> "Form Limits" >> and delete the value (10) of submission limits.
Hope this helps!!.
- reedsgiveawayAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Understood. I had deleted this before. It came back for some reason. Thanks for your help.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 12:07 PM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact us.