- passagemediaAsked on April 03, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Where do I retrieve the uploaded files? Are they sent to me or stored on your site?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 04:31 PM
We use Amazon Storage Services for saving the uploaded files the submissions details and notification email includes a link to the uploaded file. If you have your own hosting with FTP or Dropbox account you can integrate it to the form so that uploaded files are saved there as well.
The following links provide further information about Dropbox:
To send uploads to your own FTP server, please do the following steps:
1. Go to My Forms, click on the form that you want to enable ftp in then click Submissions button
2. Click the settings icon to the right side of the submissions page
3. Click Send Uploads to FTP
4. Enter your ftp credentials in the FTP Integration Wizard, then click Next
5. Configure the folders and directory where you want your uploads to be saved. Click Finish.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- pivotmediaAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I have tried to retrieve the file that was uploaded. I can see it, but when I click on the link, it opens a new page but it in turn ends up being blank.
- CarinaAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 01:00 PM
I kindly ask you to open a separate thread so we can be of assistance, as we aim at having one question per thread.
- pivotmediaAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 02:50 PMNew response received
Never mind, I see that it saves it to my desktop.
*Tocia S. Johnson* | Pivot Media LLC | insight.knowledge.direction
P 240/482-8130 | F 240/539-0216 | E firstname.lastname@example.org | W