- godbiAsked on April 04, 2013 at 04:49 PM
The nondisclosure form is giving errors again, this is the 8th time its been down in a few months, please tell me why and can it be permenantly fixed so it will not go down anymore. My site is GODBI.com formsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 05:16 PM
We have an issue with our Secure Forms, especially those jotform.us base forms. This issue is already forwarded to our Level 2 support/developers.
While waiting for the fix or update, I'd suggest you to re-embed and use the normal form instead so you can still access the form without having any problems.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have cause.
Thanks for understanding.
- godbiAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 06:14 PMI use to use the regular form and then you told me to use the secure form now back to regular. When will the problem be fixed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 06:58 PM
We can't specifically provide a definite time to when but since our dev team are made aware of this, I'm sure this will be fixed sometime soon.
You will be informed right away once this is fixed. Thank you for your patience!
- ffvAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:22 PM
We have this problem too. We can't access Jotform through the prefered URL - https://secure.jotform.net/
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:32 PM
Please use the following secure URL since this is where your form belongs to.
This seems to work on my side. Thanks!
- godbiAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 08:53 PMIs this for me as it goes to create a new form
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 09:51 PM
Yes , please use that link as Elton has recommended to you
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 10:36 PM
The security certificate problem should be now fixed according to our developersWe appreciate your patience