- ozone74Asked on April 04, 2011 at 12:24 PM
You will not be billed for this subscription again.
Cancellation Date: Apr 2, 2011
Subscription Name: JotForm premium monthly
Subscription Number: S-8LW53392D4684421Y
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 03:39 AM
I have checked your account and you are on a free account. Were you a subscriber and recently canceled your subscription?
I will also submit a ticket for this and let our next level support check your payment history.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 01:49 AM
PayPal cancels a subscription automatically when your credit card on file is expired or removed from your account. There is no way for us to re-enable a canceled subscription. You will need to re-subscribe.
- lumidanAnswered on June 03, 2011 at 03:42 AM
If my free account expire, can I re-subscribe with a new account free? How can i re-subscribe free?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 03, 2011 at 11:03 PM
Free accounts never expire. Free accounts can receive up to 100 regular submissions per month, 10 SSL submissions per month, and 10 payment submissions per month. When a free account reaches the maximum allowable submission quota in any of those type of submissions for the month, your forms only gets temporarily suspended. It will automatically be reactivated once the next month starts.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We"re here to assist you.
- lumidanAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 05:06 PM