- loftboxAsked on April 05, 2013 at 12:47 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 01:28 PM
Setting up email notifications on your web forms is easy as 1-2-3. You'll be able to get email notifications whenever a response comes to your web form and check out the response from wherever you are.
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option & click next.
5. Fill out "recipient e-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Complete your notification layout and click finish. You're done.
We also recommend you to check this guide To prevent "emails not being received" issues