- herna22Asked on April 05, 2013 at 03:55 PM
I am getting a weird/new error message. and I can do nothing about it, there is no captch image
Please hlep!!Page URL:
- christianwhittakerAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 03:56 PM
Looks like it's happening to everyone. Had the same issue.
- icflAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 03:57 PM
yep, a global jotform meltdown is happening
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 04:40 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
The problem has been escalated, and our Technicians are working on it.
In the meantime we have manually whitelisted your account IPs, so the error should go away quickly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
- b2bcontactAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 04:43 PM
WHITELIST MY ACOOUNT IP, i need something saved within the next 15 minutes.
- ngeidngAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Please WHITELIST MY account IP also. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 05:14 PM
The problem was related to a temporary glitch from our security proxy protection service - Cloudflare. We do not have much details at this time, but they have quickly solved the problem.
If the issues persists, please let us know. Thank you!